Monday, September 16, 2013

work, school and The Hiatus

So. *laces fingers together and rests chin on fingers* What's up with you guys?

Uh huh.  Huh.  Ooooh.  WELL.

What's up with me, you ask?  If you have noticed, or not noticed, I haven't been posting a lot.  If you don't follow me on Twitter (or maybe you do and you just haven't heard?) I'm moving.  To Wordpress.  And getting a domain!




It's not going to be yabetweenthelines.com, though.  I'm still working on setting up the site--re-formatting reviews and everything--so it's been very time consuming.  I'm still reading a lot and drafting reviews, but I've decided to take a small hiatus.

I don't know how long I'll be gone (not for long) and I will update you guys with the progress on the new site.  I'm going to widen my horizons, so to speak, because I've started reading a LOT of contemporary.

So, yeah.  Happy reading....and um....I hope to "see" you all soon.  *hugs*

1 comment:

  1. So cool that your moving to Wordpress!! Can't wait to see how you like it!! Hope you have fun being able to format it an all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always read them~Thanks for reading my blog!