Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I moved, I broke Hiatus...I'm just a Rebel. Blue.

I couldn't come up with a better title.  It's blunt and to the point; I moved to a new site, I posted and therefore broke hiatus and I reviewed Goodbye Rebel Blue.

SO, my new site is called Loving Lit.  Get it?  Lit..like it...it was a midnight epiphany thing.  Not to be confused with Loving YA Lit or I'm Loving Lit.  (Disclaimer, I only found out about these blogs AFTER I got the new site)

ANYWHO, it's Lovinglit.com.  Here's the Rebel Blue review.  If you're subscribed by email, I've transferred the RSS to Loving Lit, so no worries.  :) AND I'm in the process of moving my Bloglovin' to Loving Lit.  I still have the same Twitter account (@sophiareads) BUT I will have a different email!  Things are pretty hectic now, but I'm really excited to have the new site and thank you!  You guys are amazing!  Thanks for sticking with me!  :D  I'm sorry to say goodbye to Between the Lines, but Loving Lit is going to be great.  It's still a work in progress, but it's getting there, and I'm so excited.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Great title, congrats on moving forward with your blog! I actually had an epiphany about my blog title in my sleep so I totally know how it is lol I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always read them~Thanks for reading my blog!